CONGRATS! Add more photos!!!!
I already love my little niece and can not wait to hold her! I love her little lips. Too cute (if I must so myself).
Well it looks like you guys did a great job. It is so cool to bring someone down to earth. She looks like a million bucks. and about $2000 around tax time. So the more you make, the more you make. LOL
Post a Comment
3 comments:
CONGRATS! Add more photos!!!!
I already love my little niece and can not wait to hold her! I love her little lips. Too cute (if I must so myself).
Well it looks like you guys did a great job. It is so cool to bring someone down to earth. She looks like a million bucks. and about $2000 around tax time. So the more you make, the more you make. LOL
Post a Comment