Rock on...
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Katelyn's day out!
Well, spring is in the air so we decided to take advantage of some nice weather and take Katie on a stroller ride through Cherokee Park. She mostly slept through it all. We wanted to capture some of the beautiful trees in bloom. The pictures are mostly of Katie waking up and trying to figure out why she isn't still comfortably sleeping :). Jared and I decided to brave the camera lens as well and take a few pics with our precious girl. We don't want to wake up one day and realize that we have no mommy/daddy and katie pictures just because we are currently a little on the chubby side. Sorry about the double chins, I know they are only cute on Katie :).






Rock on...


Rock on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Power to the Riter Bouble Chin
The pictures are great and looks like you hit the park on the perfect day! I know what you mean about not having any pictures of baby w/ mom or dad. I realized after several months of snapping pic's of just AJ that me or Jeff was not in one! I've made a point to try to change that even though me in a pic is not always a good choice! It's for geneology right?
She is soo cute and you look great as always, don't be so hard on yourself! You hair is fab as always!
Post a Comment