Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mmmmmm, Naps..

-As homer would say :) Well, today was a psuedo-successful nap day. After her morning meal Katie slept for about an hour in her crib while mommy ate breakfast. Just as I was about to join her in snoozeville, she woke up and decided that was enough sleeping in the crib. Since I spoil her (can't help it, she's super-humanly cute!), she came into bed with me and slept another good 3 hours. After lunch she was really tired and needed another good nap. I was going to be strong and leave her in her bed no matter how much she chattered at me through the monitor. After about 45 minutes of her talking and me putting the binki back in, she finally fell asleep. I coulnd't resist taking pictures of her little belly hanging out of her shirt as she napped. I love her!!!



1 comment:

Jeffrey and Monica said...

cute pictures! Good job being strong at nap time! Make it easier and turn the monitor off. heehee :)