We took some really cute family pics this past Saturday while we are out here in Arizona. Now, I must preface some of the pictures with a disclaimer: my little brother Nathan was afflicted with Tonsillitis during the pictures. So, in some of his pictures he looks a bit...'awkward' (to say the least). He has already been read the riot act that if he ruins another family picture session he will be voted off the island. Katie looks pretty darn cute though. It was 7:30 in the morning and freezing, so she did pretty good considering all that :).
Man what a good looking family! I can't believe how grown up your siblings are. Crazy. You guys look better than ever and really happy. I'm glad you could visit your fam for awhile.
1 comment:
Man what a good looking family! I can't believe how grown up your siblings are. Crazy. You guys look better than ever and really happy. I'm glad you could visit your fam for awhile.
Love ya!
Lisa
Post a Comment