Well, I can't believe I'm even typing this out, but Katelyn Turns 1 year old today. Time flies when you're having fun, and that couldn't be more true when you're the mother of such a beautiful baby girl. Katie is such a joy and a blessing. She's happy, active, healthy, beautiful and fun. We don't know what we did to get such a good little girl, but Jared and I are very thankful that she is a part of our family. So, happy birthday Katie! You are my little girl and I love you more each day. Here's to a lifetime of more birthdays and fun times!
Edited to note: Katie had been sick for about a week with a nasty virus. We didn't take much pictures since moving and her being sick :( (and the stupid power outage) She's pretty much %100 better now (aside from some sleeping issues) and I'm very glad to have my girl back to healthy. We'll be taking more pictures now that we are more settled and healthy!

No comments:
Post a Comment