Friday, July 31, 2009

It's good to have friends....

who have home-made slides, play houses and a baby pool :) Katie and I went and crashed her friend Bella's house on account of bella having cool toys, and a cute new baby brother. Katie loves Bella's house. Bella always has fun toys and good food. Katie eats like a king over there. Whatever Bella doesn't eat quick enough, Katie will be right there to gobble it up...like a scavenger. I've been able to expand Katie's diet to include new things simply because she tried it first at Bella's house.
Katie had a great time over this week, and I got to sit and hold the cutest little baby boy- it was a fun day :)






















Katie and Bella loved sliding down (in Katie's case, tumbling down) this extra mattress. It's amazing how much fun kids can have with the most random thing!

No comments: