I woke up one morning to find that Katelyn had made a crib pocket out of her bumper. She had stuffed Bunny, Bear, Blankie and Baby in there for safe-keeping :)
Friday, September 18, 2009
"FOUR LEGS GOOD, TWO LEGS BAD"
I think we have mentioned before that Katelyn loves her little pink bear, or 'B', as she is more commonly known. It seems Katelyn's love for 'B' extends to all bears, or bear-looking stuffed animals. It's funny to notice that when she plays with doll toys (strollers, cribs, car seats, etc.) Katie will routinely take the baby doll out and replace it with her 'B' or another available substitute bear. It cracks me up! Today I went out on a girlfriend date, whose wonderful husband offered to watch all the kids for us so we could have shopping and lunch blissfully uninterrupted. When we got back I asked how Katie did while I was gone. It was hilarious to hear that Katie was totally fine the whole time, and the only time she did get upset was when she couldn't get the baby doll out of the bassinet so she could put her bear in there!!! This little girl is hilarious. I love her to pieces and love all her little quirks and personality! As far as Katie is concerned, "Four legs good, two legs bad."
I woke up one morning to find that Katelyn had made a crib pocket out of her bumper. She had stuffed Bunny, Bear, Blankie and Baby in there for safe-keeping :)



I woke up one morning to find that Katelyn had made a crib pocket out of her bumper. She had stuffed Bunny, Bear, Blankie and Baby in there for safe-keeping :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment