Friday, November 13, 2009

Visit from Grandma

Our family had a crazy week this past week.  Jared was in the TN for the week for work and  I was scheduled to work every night.  Thankfully, we have wonderful Grandmas who stepped in and cared for Katie when Jared was away and I was at work.  McGrandma covered Sunday and Monday for us, while my mom came all the way from AZ to watch Katie the rest of the week.  What was going to be a nightmare of a week, was actually fun and went by fast.  We had fun hanging out with Grandma during the day.  She took Katie on her favorite ride at the mall, the escalator :)  We watched some wonderful seasonal movies, and Katie allowed grandma to hold her for some 'B' and Baba time.  It was a great week, which ends with Jared and I celebrating our 6 Year wedding anniversary this weekend!


Here's a blast from the past- pics from our wedding reception 6 years ago.......can't believe it's already 6 years, it has gone by so fast!  Thanks to my Jared for making it memorable and wonderful!


















No comments: