Thursday, June 10, 2010
Popsicles in the backyard
Katie wanted to picnic at the park one day (which happened to be one of the hottest days of the week). Anywho, I indulged in her request, walked my fat self over to the park (queen katie rode in the stroller) where we ate lunch, played on the playground, and had a moderately good time. After a short 30 minutes I was ready to GO! Katie still wanted to play for a bit, but I bribed her back into the stroller with a promise of a Popsicle back home ;) In order for her to actually eat her popsicle she had to be stripped down to a swim diaper so I could hose her off before letting her back into the house. She enjoyed her popsicle, but I think she was even more happy to have the hose and control of the water. So, a hot steamy day turned out to be pretty fun and happy. Good times.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment