Thursday, July 8, 2010

Going Private

Hello all! Please send me your name and email if you want to continue to see how cute miss Katie is ;) I'm going to make the blog private!

11 comments:

Jeffrey and Monica said...

Add me!
monicatbarrington@yahoo.com

Jodie said...

jheiselt(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are giving in to the whole privacy thing. Boo!! How am I supposed to privately stalk you and your family this way? You should really worry about the privacy of your blog guests over the privacy of your own family. Anyhow, I still want in.

adlynnmartinez@hotmail.com

{Amanda G} said...

I hope you have room for me.
If not I understand.
amandajgraves@gmail

{Amanda G} said...

I hope you have room for me.
If not I understand.
amandajgraves@gmail

Katie said...

kwenerstrom(at)gmail(dot)com

Stacia Mae said...

Me too! fotonut17@mac.com
(Stacia)

Anonymous said...

Keep me on there my dear, melissamcc@q.com. Love ya'll, Auntie Melis

stefanie said...

I want in!
stefanie_girlie@yahoo.com

Colettes Cookies & Cakes said...

me too!

I have two gmail accounts I alternate between

colettecookie@gmail.com
and
colette.mccammon@gmail.com

I hope I gave you access to our blog! I had to make it private, too. :(

I'm excited to see all the new posts when the new little one arrives, too! :)

guest said...

Me too! I need to keep up on the happenings of the McCammons.

~Lisa

frizzylizzy18@hotmail.com