Saturday, May 28, 2011

Run for the L of it

Jared and I ran the UofL 5K this morning. I had been trying to train and get in shape to prepare for it...but I am in no way in shape and am not a runner by nature. It was a rough course with bad directions. Jared and I didn't even run the same route! So many people were confused and running the course differently. I ended up running more than 3.1 miles and Jared ran a little less ;)
I know I've got a lot more work to do to get back in shape, but I'm glad we did it and I hope we can keep it up.


2 comments:

millie riter said...

mom told me you were doing this. i'm so impressed, and jealous!!! seriously guys, way to go.

Nathan & Jenna said...

GO Annie & Jared!! I dont think i could have done it.