Here's a few funny things they kids have been doing since we've arrived in Arizona. William started crawling. He alternates between 3 different styles of crawling. He army crawls, which makes him look like a little snake slithering along the floors. He crawls like a normal baby (only on the carpet) and then he does this one legged crawl with one leg straight and the other bent...it is hilarious! Once I get a video of it I'll post it on the blog. He also sits on his little butt and turns himself in circles with one leg. He laughs and gets such a kick out of himself doing it. He's a hoot :)
Katie has developed a pirate face when she talks. She squints one eye and talks out of the side of her mouth while talking about serious things. Funniest. thing. ever. She is such a nut! I'll try and get a video of that too.
I think they're pretty cute and sweet (especially when they eat, sleep and poop on schedule), and I'm thankful they're mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment