I was flying solo at our ward's trunk or treat last night. Jared had a softball game to get to, and since our church building is so far away from our house I told him to stay home, save gas and go to his game on time. It wasn't too bad without him, we just missed daddy being there with us. Anywho, William and I manned the trunk while Katie went out trunk or treating with her friends. I borrowed William's adorable blue monster costume from my friend Ad'lynn (anything fun I do or fruit my kids eat, is all credited towards Ad'lynn). Katie was set on dressing as Uniqua again this year (the girl loves the Backyardigans...other shows come and go, but Backyardigans remains constant and favorite). I was fine with it as the costume still fits and it didn't cost me any money! I thought they both looked cute and it was a fun night. Success!
1 comment:
Oh my heck!!! Will looks so cute in that costume!!!! It looks like they're brother and sister monsters :)
Post a Comment