Those are possibly the cutest things ever! You should put them on a shirt using freezer paper...like this http://deliacreates.blogspot.com/2010/04/showing-off-your-artistic-streak_27.html (okay, so that might be a lot of work...but wouldn't it be cute?)
Jodie, that is a really good idea. I might not to it the same way as that blogger, but I think Katie would LOVE some of her authentic care bear art on a t-shirt!
5 comments:
Those are possibly the cutest things ever! You should put them on a shirt using freezer paper...like this http://deliacreates.blogspot.com/2010/04/showing-off-your-artistic-streak_27.html (okay, so that might be a lot of work...but wouldn't it be cute?)
i love that she loves care bears.. so sweet!
Jodie, that is a really good idea. I might not to it the same way as that blogger, but I think Katie would LOVE some of her authentic care bear art on a t-shirt!
Thanks for the idea :)
Pure talent! I want one! :)
(from aunt melissa)
Post a Comment