One of our many Train excursions on this trip :) This one had a very loud whistle, which absolutely terrified the kids. It was pretty funny.
Another train trip- these little trains can actually be operated by the kids. Katie loved it :)
My awesome Grandpa :) He came down for mom's graduation, but I'm glad my kids got to spend time with him too.
Temple lights!
Mom graduated from nursing school!! My sister in law, Amy, had a wonderful dinner to celebrate mom's graduation. It was such a cute and thoughtful party. I wish I had more pictures of it all, it was seriously cute, and so nice!
Congrats to mom! You're going to be a great nurse!
Hanging out with the fam. Including the cutest little girl ever- miss Cecilia Rose :)
Flocked tumbleweeds. Desert Christmas :)
Train Trip #3- McCormick Train park. This park is a big part of our train family history. We've been riding this little train since I was younger than William. The park is all decked out at Christmas time. We usually go at night, but had too much going on this trip. I'm glad we went during the day though. We got some good pictures, and the kids got to ride in the box car- which made them very happy :)
Baby Annie on the same caboose :)
9 year old Annie
William's version of heaven- dad's train room.





































No comments:
Post a Comment