Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bath Night!

Don't let her cute looks and precious little bottom fool you, behind that little smile and chubby cheeks is a smart little girl.  I think the reason she is smiling in this particular picture is because I told her not to pee until I had the diaper on, but she went ahead and did it anyway- which explains why in the rest of the pictures below, we had to finish lotion and getting dressed on the floor.  She had all the time in the world to pee in her warm bath, but she was more comfortable doing it on her belly and the soft changing pad :).  Oh Katie, We love you!




 

2 comments:

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

Oh my goodness, that little girl is way too cute! Can't wait for you to come out in July!

bstoutfamily said...

Hi, this is Jen Stout (Jen Rose) and you don't know me but I am an old friend of Jared's from Kentucky! I found your blog off of Sheryll's and just thought I would say hi! It is always fun to see what the old gang is up to these days! Your little girl is adorable and you all have a darling little family!! Tell Jared I said Hello!