Monday, July 14, 2008

Bouncy Seat Time!

Jared and I bought Katelyn a bouncy seat this weekend. I can't wait to see her chubby little legs bouncing up and down- making her deliriously happy. We introduced it to her today, but she seemed more impressed with the attached toys. She will soon learn the fun of bouncing.

Today she was Katelyn McNonaps so she is a bit subdued in this video. She had a rough Sunday with no naps and today she was extremely anti-nap, which caused her to be very, very cranky. I haven't seen her this tired before. She threw a fit at target, then she wouldn't let anyone near her at McGranma and McGranpa's house for dinner. She cried the whole way home, the whole time we were changing her diaper and the whole time we were getting her PJ's on. She ate for about 15 minutes and passed out- two hours before her normal bedtime. She hasn't made a peep since. I hope this doesn't destroy what schedule we did have, but that little girl needs her sleep!

No comments: