Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

Hello all! Katie and I have been settling in here in Arizona. We had a nice flight out- katie did well and her ears did not bother her. I was hoping to get some pictures of her on the plane, but with only my two arms to hold her and our luggage, there was no way I could maneuver the camera as well. We've already had some good times- Katie has enjoyed the pool and various shopping experiences :). Although we miss daddy very much, we are enjoying our visit. Here are some pics and videos of cutest Katelyn in the world!!!!

Here is a video of Katie and I at the airport waiting to board our plane.



No joke, this was the pile of clothes waiting for katie when we got to AZ. And we have already added to it. Not to mention the pile that McGrandma bought for Katie the day before we left.............this girl has got some clothes. It makes daddy happy that he doesn't have to buy them :)!! Well, not yet anyway ;).




1 comment:

Jeffrey and Monica said...

Holy Clothes Batman!!! There are some super cute things in that pile, that's so nice of your mom to get those for you. hmmmm, Allison might have to borrow a few. :)