Sunday, August 3, 2008

6 Months Old!

Katie turns 6 months old tomorrow. I cannot believe how fast time has gone by. It seems like yesterday I was leaving my doctor's office in shock after being told I was going to be induced and Katelyn would be there by Monday. Fast forward 6 months, Katelyn is now teething and rolling....it's amazing. I'm always a little sad every time I retire her cute little outfits that she grows out of. I love seeing her grow and develop, but a part of me would just love to keep her this way forever, so innocent and precious, and adorably chubby :). Even though I pack away cute sets of clothing, thanks to Katie's Grandmas and Aunts, there's always more hanging in the closet just waiting for Katie to fit into them. I was excited to put her in these new PJ's that McGrandma got for her. She looks so cute with the little hearts all over. Happy 6 Month Birthday Katie!



1 comment:

Jeffrey and Monica said...

she's teething! omg! keep tylenol handy it will save your sanity! i have a dress for Allison just like the pj's. cute!