Saturday, October 25, 2008
Meltdown
Let me preface this by saying that Katelyn is a really good baby. She's happy, fun and calm almost %100 of the time. I really couldn't have asked for a better baby. Since she had that cold a couple of weeks ago, she has had some really bad nights- waking up, crying...kicking daddy out of bed so she can sleep by mommy. She hasn't had a good sleep pattern and it's been worse this past week. Well, yesterday it was Jared's birthday. Katie and I had been running around all afternoon getting some presents and whatnot, so she really didn't have an opportunity to get in a good nap. Last night we went to Red Robin to celebrate...that pretty much did Katie in. She pretty much cried the entire time. She hadn't eaten dinner yet, but every time we put her in the high-chair she would scream. I thought feeding her would calm her down, but she just spit the food out all over her shirt :(. It was bad. I took her to the car to nurse her, but when I brought her back in she started back up. It was not a good night. I hate it because she's not like that, she isn't a little cry baby. It makes me sad that she's that tired and probably still doesn't feel good. Anywho, this picture pretty much sums up the night!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love the face :) hahaha
Post a Comment