Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trunk or Treat/Chili Cook-Off

Tonight was our Ward's Trunk or Treat and Chili dinner activity. Jared tried his hand at cooking and ended up with some pretty tasty Chili. Now, I don't eat chili...or much of anything really (picky eater syndrome) but I put my immature fears aside and ate some of my hubby's chili. Was it good Chili? I say unto you, yes :). He put a little southern mix in the chili by adding noodles, and it was very tasty. Good job Jared.

Katie looked super cute in her little pumpkin costume. She hadn't really napped so she was a little bit cranky, but overall she was fun and had a good time. Jared made sure we decorated our trunk with UofL flare :), and my mom sent us the cute Halloween banner. Thanks mom and Go Cards! And Katie and her friend Bella looked cute all dressed up together :) Halloween is definately more fun with kids!!















No comments: