Monday, April 16, 2012

Newport Aquarium

It was spring break week here in Louisville. I have no kids in school, but still felt the need to do something fun and different from our usual activities. My friend Ad'lynn and I packed up the kids and drove the unfamiliar long drive up to Newport, right across the river from Cincinnati.

We had a pretty good time up there. The kids loved the aquarium and all of it's displays. It was a good trip!
When I asked Katie about it all she responded with her usual apathetic responses...but she has recently asked me (several times) when can we go back to the aquarium ;)
Success!











The giant spider crabs were the most disgusting things in the Aquarium. William loved them...











William would grab random people's legs and pants for leverage...








Waiting for the lame penguin show to start. LAME!



1 comment:

McAunt Melissa said...

They looked like they had a BLAST at the aquarium. I would love to hear what William was thinking while looking at those animals. He seemed very curious. You guys are fun Mommies!