Katie, Jared and I flew back from Phoenix to Louisville this morning. We are a bit out of sorts adjusting back to Eastern Standard time. It was a wonderful trip with a good time had by all. Katie had so much love and attention in AZ, I think she's going to miss it! I was extremely sad to leave my family and come back home, but you gotta do what you gotta do! We are also blessed to have a great family here in Kentucky as well, which makes it easier to come back :). Katie did well on the flight home too. She's such a good girl.
Here is a video of Katie enjoying some music. My mom got me this little piano for Christmas a while ago and I loved it. I had to leave at my Grandparents in Utah when Jared and I moved from Provo to Louisville. My grandpa was cleaning out his basement and was nice enough to mail it back to me so Katie and I can enjoy it. We played it for Katie for the first time tonight and she seemed to really like it, she couldn't take her eyes off of it :).
1 comment:
glad your back! we need to get together, it's been too long! the pics of Katelyn are precious!
Post a Comment