Thursday, March 26, 2009

To walk or not to walk...

Well, we are continually trying to get Katelyn to see the righteous effects of walking. I'm pretty sure the little stinker knows how to do it (we've seen her) and she's just messing with us for kicks ;) She walked about 5 steps out of the kitchen which prompted me to run and get the camera. She didn't really do it after I hit record, but she got a few little attempts in. I was so happy to see her walking out of the kitchen I got tears in my eyes...and then she doesn't do any follow ups, such a little stink! Anywho, here's the video of her post-walk, non-walking action. Also, a few cute pics. Keeping with her tradition of crawling in and out of things, she has discovered the chest of drawers in her room. She loves to crawl in and out of the bottom cabinet.












No comments: