Jared here - I thought I'd give Annie a respite from all the video uploading and dip my feet in the blog posting waters once again. As last reported, Katelyn is starting to put less wear on her knees and more on the bottom of her shoes.
As you can see from the videos below, she is pretty determined to get this walking thing down. Maybe she understands us when we tell her she can play longer at the playground once she can walk. :) Once she trips or falls she gets right back up and keeps trying - and she's pretty proud of herself! She's been enjoying showing her grandparents, uncles and aunt her newly aquired, yet still developing, skill. She'll probably have it down by next weekend. Her careful, little steps are pretty cute to watch. Enjoy the videos...sorry about the white cable across the floor - we're not trying to trip her. We need a new cable outlet on that wall and I haven't gotten around to doing that yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment